Friday, April 4, 2008

3:10 to Yuma

I mentioned the other day in class the western movie 3:10 to Yuma. I know this is a horrible blog, but I really want to encourage all of you to see this movie. It's amazing. The guy from Batman and Russell Crow are the main characters. That should tell you something. Russell Crow plays an outlaw that can't figure out if he wants to be bad or good. The guy from Batman plays a poor farmer that is willing to do whatever it takes to provide for his family. Russell Crow gets arrested, and the movie is about the journey these men take to get Russell Crow on the 3:10 to Yuma (the prison train). Now that does not do the movie justice. I don't want to ruin the movie for you, but I am telling you that it is worth going to see. I really did not want to see this movie because my dad is in love with westerns, and I have been forced to watch them my whole life. He loves John Wayne. If he ever had a boy that would have been his name. So I really didn't want to see another western, but it is not like the usual westerns. This movie had a lot of good action, not the normal cheezy action. It had a good story line, and the acting is incredible. It's a great movie for anyone. I really want everyone to go see it because it is so good. I know this doesn't tell you a whole lot about the movie, but I don't want to ruin it for you. Just go see it!! I promise you'll love it!

1 comment:

Carlin said...

I saw it too!! I was actually really surprised. It has been a while since film makers have made a good western.
I thought they did a good job on this one. I normally am not that crazy about westerns, but this one caught me off guard.Russell Crowe and Christin Bale are such good actors.It was cool to see them in a movie together.