Friday, April 4, 2008

Proud To Be A Tiger

In honor of our Tigers, I wanted to write a blog about them. I am so excited we are going to San Antonio. I hope we win the whole thing!! This team is really making me happy that I decided to go to Memphis instead of Mississippi State. I had decided in August to stay in Memphis, and I have never regreted it, but the basketball team is really making me proud to be at Memphis. Everyone always looks down on Memphis because they think it's a crappy college compared to Christian Brothers and Rhodes, but I don't care what other people think. I know I went to a college preparatory school, but I think Memphis' classes are hard. I mean I am making pretty good grades, but I am working a lot harder than I expected. I know a lot of people hate the people that are fans only when the team is winning, but I still appreciate all the support. A lot of people looked down on me when I moved out and went to Memphis instead of Mississippi State, but now I want to say screw all of you because my school is in the final four. Mississippi State isn't in the final four, and they are just some country school. If I had gone there, all I would of done is become an alcoholic because that's the only thing to do in Starkville, MS. I don't like to drink, and some of you may think I'm crazy, but I just don't get into it. It always makes my stomach hurt, and it takes me forever to get drunk because I can't keep drinking. It's too much work I guess. Anyway I just want to say that I am very proud to be a tiger, and I appreciate the team for making all of these people supporters. We showed all of those people that thought Memphis was some crappy school. Now look at us. We might be national champs in a few days.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

GO TIGERS!! GO TIGERS!!