Friday, April 18, 2008

Bye Bye Rose

So Rose is leaving Memphis to go to the draft. I can’t say I blame him. I mean if anyone offered me $1,000,000 I would do it, and he’s getting a lot more than that. I mean look at LeBron James. He was drafted right out of high school, and look at how much money he’s making. It makes me so jealous. I know I shouldn’t be jealous, but it would be really nice to have enough money that you would never have to worry. I mean I’m working two jobs just so I can make enough money to live. I’m going to school, so I will make enough money for my family to live. It’s a never ending circle. I think it’s pretty exciting though that someone from the University of Memphis will be playing in professional basketball next year. That really is impressive. I have to say I’m proud of Rose, and all of the players for this season. They all worked really hard, and I am proud of all of them. Also, on Tuesday I saw Joey Dorsey! It was so cool! I felt like I was meeting a celebrity. Is that not crazy? I felt like such a geek! We were walking across the street together from the parking lot. He is huge. I would say I probably come to the middle of his back. I told everyone that I saw him, and they thought it was as cool as I did. That made me feel a little less geeky. My softball team had a game on Tuesday, and I told one of the girls, and she said “He looks so scary. I would be afraid to be near him.” That made me laugh because I didn’t think he looked at all intimidating. He was wearing a blue adidas warm up and matching blue shoes. No offense but when you are matching that perfectly, you just don’t seem very intimidating. Back to Rose. I hope he does well and makes a ton of money. I can’t wait to see him in a few years on cribs with his three cars and gigantic house. One day, I will look back and say “I went to school with him!”

1 comment:

Rich said...

Going to college is something that we are forced to do because others had to go to college to get were they are in life and they want to do the same instead of the easy way and the easy does not include going to college that but as far as the rest of them leaving it is something that you have to do when the time comes.